Odoo Functional Consultant
Primacy Infotech Pvt Ltd is the fastest growing IT organization in Kolkata, and the leading Odoo, ERP Development & Mobile App Development Company working since 2015. During this 7 years journey, it has achieved many successes as rapidly growing employee strength and satisfaction.
We are seeking an Odoo Functional Consultant with functional expertise in the following areas:
Inventory, Accounting, CRM, Sales, Purchase Management, Human Resources, and Manufacturing, project management and Should be able to implement any of these modules
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Provide the best solution to the problems of the customers
- Implement Odoo based on requirements gathered
- Plement Odoo based on requirements gathered
- Provide training to the customer with functional assistance
- Master demos of our software
- Respond to Support Tickets and provide solutions
- Communicate with the customer to understand the requirements
- Analyze customers’ needs and business processes to map them properly with Odoo.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
- Coach customers on how to use Odoo efficiently through an individual session.
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Min Experience required: 3 to 7 years
- Gather and analyze customer requirements and document them well
- Manage full life-cycle from design to testing phases
- Develop solution design and prepare system design documentation.
- Evaluate customers’ business requirements, needs, and objectives and transform the same into company processes, solutions, and modules being implemented.
- Analyze and resolve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
- Deliver Training on different Odoo modules (onsite/online).
- Must have knowledge of sales purchase & ERP system
Nice to have
- Better understanding and ability to learn
- Additional languages
- Testing may also include module testing, System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
- Good written and verbal Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and