STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
You should update this document to reflect your T&C.
- The client explicitly waives its own standard terms and conditions, even if these were drawn up after these standard terms and conditions of sale. In order to be valid, any derogation must be expressly agreed to in advance in writing.
- All our packages include work hours, i.e., web design work at 500/hour, development at 600/hour, and app development at 1000/hour. Beyond the included hours, additional charges apply for any package. For example, in the web design package priced at 30,000 INR, the maximum included work hours are up to 60
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, Primary Infotech Private Limited reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. Primary Infotech Private Limited will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, Primary Infotech Private Limited reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply to withhold at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can Primary Infotech Private Limited become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to Primary Infotech Private Limited in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- Primary Infotech Private Limited undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. Primary Infotech Private Limited cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, Primary Infotech Private Limited must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by India law.
Certified that all the particulars shown in the above invoice are true and
correct based on information available with us . It is further certified that our
Registration under relevant GST Act is valid as on date of the invoice.
- INCOME TAX DECLARATION - TDS ON SOFTWARE SALES
We hereby declare that
o No TDS to be deducted on this Invoice. Refer: notification no.12/2012 dated
13.06.2012 which notifies that no TDS shall be made under section 194J of the
Act in case of payment for the acquisition of software license/(s). There is no
modification done on the software being supplied vide this Invoice. We shall
/have deducted Whithholding TAX under Section 194J on payment for this